MicroTag Temed Ltd., is a proven provider of top security authentication and anti-counterfeiting technologies for the most demanding Brand Protection applications. The company possesses a high-level R&D expertise in solid-state physics, chemistry, materials science and signals processing, which served as the basis for MicroTag own invented and developed novel and unique authentication technology, now patented world-wide. MicroTag is serving by now, large companies with world-wide distributed product lines, ranging from consumer electronics to high fashion apparel. The company is privately held.
Compliant with international standards
MicroTag is certified to ISO-9001-2008
MicroTag complies with ISO- ISO-12931:2012
(Performance criteria for authentication solutions used to combat counterfeiting of material goods).
MicroTag complies with various H&S and environmental standards such as:
- USA CFR TITLE 40;
- USA CFR TITLE 21;
- European EN-71;
- REGULATION (EC) No. 1907/2006 – REACH;
- European WEEE
During the past 17 years, MicroTag technology has successfully protected over 7 Billion documents and product units with a cumulative value of over $60 Billion. These products have all belonged to large multi-national companies with world-wide sales networks and long supply-chains.
Highly Secure, Covert Authentication, level 3, Forensic-class, Robust, Reliable, Unambiguous Machine-Readable Technology for Advanced Solutions.
MicroTag policy is to cooperate with Integrators so as to provide the end-customers with complete comprehensive security packages that include multi-layered technologies Brand Protection and comprehensive service package to support customer’s security policy.
Highly qualified and experienced Ph.Ds in condensed matter physics and magnetic resonance, teamed up with industry-seasoned electronic chemical engineers as well as managers, to create MicroTag ’s team, unique in the industry of Brand Protection. This combined multidiscipline track record and capabilities results in high quality products and services to the top Brand Protection applications.
MicroTag and it’s business partners / integrators offers the customer comprehensive Brand Protection service package including consulting for security policy and implementation based on accumulating expertise of various projects.
Such consulting includes subjects like:
- Assisting the customer to define the security policy as per customer’s objectives & consequently specifying the products Brand Protection requirements as well as improve his secure Track & Trace for protecting his supply-chains.
- Defining the appropriate protection for the specific product.
- Selecting the adequate security technologies for multi-level protection.
- Selecting the application modes that best fit the customer’s products.
- Defining the secure materials (for the security technologies) flow and application processes to avoid “leaks” diversions, misuse by sub-contractors etc.
- Defining & establishing QA inspections at sub-contractors’ lines where security technologies application is done for tight monitoring of both application quality (I.e. field authentication reliability) and against misuse of materials.